Monday, March 16, 2009

Not To Be A Googlemonger....But

Well when making a game I know you have tons of game material that you use. Different formulas and big lists of items. Well I was thinking of getting some type of software to use. Excel or Word, something of that sort. When I remembered that Google had a document service. I looked further into it and and came the the conclusion that it will suit my needs just fine.

With the regular document I can write a storyline and then just copy and paste all from with my browser. I also have made about 5 spreadsheet covering my items and I am even using one as a way track my expenses since it is just me working and not much money is coming in or out at the moment. So for now it will suffice. Thanks again Google for making something I can use!

No comments:

Post a Comment