Thursday, January 27, 2011

Graph of Insperation


Upon logging into my account where I write at. I noticed that I had received a large amount of page views to an article I have. This made me happy. The graph showed a big increase in over all views which made me realize a few things

My work must be getting better because more people are reading it. I guess the saying goes "practice makes perfect", but in this case its true. I would normally only have major hits based on seasonal articles and not just up to date articles.

I am getting into the groove of writing now. Trying to get at least one thing out a day. Ether trying for an up-front payment or just going the display only route. I put in 2 for up-front to see if I could even come close to getting it. I have never done it so I have my fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment