Monday, January 31, 2011

Getting the Ball Rolling

I got up around 8 in the morning today. Did my normal routine of checking out all of my things, mail, digg, associated content, and etc...

I put did some research and figured out an article I wanted to write. This one was about the weather and the storm of the century that is on poise to strike the United States hard the next few days. The weather has been a pain this year and with January ending it seems like it wants to go out with a bang for the month.

If you live in Kentucky you should be safe from the storm as I reported here. Most of the storm will pass right above Kentucky.

I hope to pump out 2-3 more stories today as the day progresses. Trying to get my article numbers up is harder then I thought it would be. It would be easy to pump out meaningless articles with no depth about them, but that is not the kind of writer I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment