Tuesday, February 1, 2011

January's End

Well the month of January is over. I have been writing since my birthday, which was on the 21st. I managed to pull in 689 page views on my articles. That makes my estimated performance balance at around $1.03. Not bad if I don't say so myself. Only 10 days of writing and roughly around maybe 4 hours of research and writing was put into them.

I didn't really have a goal set for the month of January, I kind of just jumped back into writing without setting any goals for the month. Plus the month was about over anyways. I did manage to get 3 new fans. Doesn't make much of a difference, but it still helps knowing people want to continue to read my work.

My clout level reach 60% into the next rank, still sitting at rank 4. I need 2175 more page views to get to the next rank, based on page views alone. I also get a bonus of 1% per article that I produce. While this helps some, its not helping as much as I would like it to, but I don't have that many articles published yet. I do have 20 articles at the moment, so my bonus should be at 20%, which is not all that bad.

I will be setting goals for February. I will post them later on today odds are.

No comments:

Post a Comment