Saturday, February 5, 2011

February Update: Day 3

With three days under my belt into February, I have notched in 80 page views. Running behind schedule a bit, but I put in 3 articles on the 4th. I did one on the Top 5 Signs to Get a New Computer, in the morning time. For lunch I did a movie review on the action movie The Mechanic. Right before I ate my dinner I finished up a 2 page article about the 10 Reasons to Dislike a Cell Phone.

I still have 3 pending articles that I submitted for up-front pay. I have not received any notifications about it yet ether. Nine days have passed since submitting them. !YCN/AC says that the process normally takes about 1-2 weeks. So I sit and wait.

Not to get discouraged though. I have 24 more days this month. However if I maintain a strong work ethic and a positive attitude, everything should be ok. As the day ticks over into the 5th day of February, I await until the morning time again, to see how many page views I obtained on the 4th.

No comments:

Post a Comment