Tuesday, April 19, 2011

New Project - Abandoned PC Games

I will be starting a forum. This forum will be for abandoned DOS and PC games. Basically Abandonware. Which is not technically legal, but not illegal ether. I will be basing my game choices from a trusted site that I get the from now. Which seems to be getting mega amounts of traffic. I want in on that action as well.



The only way I will keep the forum alive is if it starts getting traffic. That means I want the site to maybe make $3.00 USD a month for hosting costs, with in the next 3 months. I want to break into the top 10 million on Alexa with this website. The domain name is a top level .tk for now. I will try to get a .com for it as soon as I have the income. The name of the website is Abandoned PC Games. You can visit it by clicking the link. Fresh phpBB install, as you can see.

I think that a forum was easiest to go with. I have some experience with them now. Plus it is in the language I am best with at the moment. PHP. Soon I will link the site from here in my link section, but right now I want to get a theme going and all the threads started. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment