Saturday, February 21, 2009

30 Days to Sucess

Over at Steve Pavlina's site. There is an article on 30 days to success. The full article here. I have read it about 3 times now and decided to give a few of them a shot. I chose these based on my own personal endevours to gain some personal development. I think that is what my goal is going to be here at Tim Freeman's Blog. Personal development. Not only for me, but for you as my readers ( as soon as I get some). To be listing my own experiences and giving you insight on how they work and if they even worked at all. The list of my 30 day challenges will be as follows.

1. Become an early riser.

I chose this one because I have been sleeping in now for some time, which really impeades my progress in life. I used to wake up early as a cook in the U.S. Army. Waking up before all the other soldiers to  have them breakfast made by the time they were dont with physical training. 

2. Read for an hour a day on a topic you enjoy.

I chose this one because I really like to read. I prefer fictional stories or something that has some actions in the lines. Yet this go round I will be reading something that can help me within my personal development. Since that is the subject I am wanting to get enolved with.

3. Writing a new blog entry every day.

This one should be easy. Sit down and write something in a blog, anyone could do that really. I will be taking this a step further. Write an article on my daily progress in my own life. Which if my progress is slow, will be a task for me.

4. Learn a vocabulary word every day.

I really liked the idea of this one. Not only can it improve you vocabulary, but it will also make me a better writer. When in a group of people and a time arises I can use this word and seem smarter within that group. Which is great for self esteem.

So these are my challenges for the next 30 days starting Feb 21, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment