Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Don't Get A Job!!!

I was browsing around the web the other day and came upon a site that an article caught my eye and it was something about not working, in other words don't get a job. I read on and it made some of the best sense that I have ever heard in my life. Although this site doesn't allow me to place all of the details on my site, I can still quote the part that had me hook, line and sinker.

"Why is getting a job so dumb? Because you only get paid when you’re working. Don’t you see a problem with that, or have you been so thoroughly brainwashed into thinking it’s reasonable and intelligent to only earn income when you’re working? Have you never considered that it might be better to be paid even when you’re not working? Who taught you that you could only earn income while working? Some other brainwashed employee perhaps?" Quoted from Steve Pavlina.

You can find the full article here. It was simply a matter of time before I thought to myself. If he can do it, then why can't I? I thought on and finally came to realize that I can with time and an overall good attitude on the matter at hand. Here I was thinking that this guy makes an income of what I could only dream of making. The possibilities are endless on the actual outcome of this. But you know what you have to take some risks in these events. You can't get you foot in the door if you don't put it there!. I am actually happy that I found this read as it gave me a slight different outlook on a way to make money. I too bought a domain and it came with free hosting for a year. I have put a game on it using a free PHP engine called EzRPG. I think it will bring in some visitors and since its a game, it should bring back a decent rate of people to my site. Also since its a game, with tons of different actions, it generates a lot of page views. A blog is just about the same thing. If you have the correct content for it.

If you like writing, then you can almost enjoy writing a blog. Telling people of you life experiences, tips, pictures, and even videos in today's more popular cultures. For some reason people seem to view and read anything that the internet has to offer. A video on youtube.com can be as stupid as someone gluing their ear to a speaker, yet for some reason it will get view after view. Some even get 1 million views. Which for me is yet to be attained. Like I said before....This is my foot in the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment